Monday, August 3, 2009

Gone to Retorville!


Phew! I've been gone for so long! I miss blogging! D;
I'm like a blogaholic, i've been having withdraws.
Anyways, I haven't been on because my laptop charger broke and it took 2 weeks of mistakes and hastle to get it back.
I've had a lot of things to catch up on, so expect a huge swarm of posts within the next day or so.

But, I will start off with a
PLACE SPOTLIGHT!
So wheres the perfect date spot on SL? DecRetropia a really cute 50s inspired retroville.


It has rollerskating, a killer diner, a tattoo shop, home decor, a brothel, *takes breath* and much much more. It's a really neat sim, and I managed to pick up some really cute knick knacks while I was there. Everything is 50s inspired, so go change into your wear, grab a partner and head down to experience a really fun place as well as perfect picture spot for old souls. You can even buy a antique race car like the one pictured!





However, if you do stop by the tattoo shop like me.. go prepared! They have a booth all set and ready to ink your skin! It was my first.. but hey! I stuck through the pain like a trooper! (Sorta..)




No comments:

Post a Comment