Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Comparing Shapes

When it comes to shapes, I am extremely picky. I have issues with lots of shapes for reasons other people might think stupid. (I.e. Shoulders are my biggest pet peeve!) Due to this fact, I always end up coming back to my main shape. (Plus, I love the face!) I own different shapes, lots actually.. But I haven't found any that I wished to replace my normal one. But, I recently came across a shape that might compare.. They are VERY similar, in fact I could change shapes and no one would really notice unless they look closer. So here's my test to you. There are three comparisons for the shapes below: Face, Body, and Hips. I want you guys to tell me which you think is better (Looks wise) A or B. Also, let me know if you can tell which one is my main shape from my posts! (Note: You can click the picture to full screen)




Please leave a comment with your thoughts, critiques would be much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Shape A is better for a couple of reasons.

    1. The eyes, tend to light up the face more with the A shape than the B shape. Also the B shape kind of makes the face look 'longer' while as the first one keeps it all in frame.

    2. The Tushie.. again I favour the A shape.. since it looks a bit more, firm. (In lack of a betterword)

    3. What am I saying? There is no three!

    Overall both theese shapes look REALLY simmilar. But for some reason I favour A, so I'm gonna say A.. A it is.. and A it shall always B... I mean A. Christ.

    ((Will I win a pony now??))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Cora! Thanks for your input. I apperciate it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, It may just be my eyes, or my laptop screen, but yeah, I'm struggling to pick a good difference to pick on, but lets see:

    Thighs - A - not for the thighs, but for a slightly darker shade giving more definition to the belly. And I prefer the belly button. Not that I'm sure there's ANY difference in navels on a shape, just that I'm seeing more shadow in the shot *because* of the shape. Sadly I'm liking B's calves more, as they are a little more rounded. Damn, it's a tie now.

    Body - A - the breasts seem a tiny bit fuller, and I think the shape carries that well. That's probably what's drawing me to the belly - it's just a little more rounded/fuller and it works. The lips (yes, I know, I should wait for the face, but maybe it's this angle) are definitly an A choice for me, too.

    Face - A - the eyes have it - it looks in this shot that the breasts are a touch closer together on A, too, but the eyes are a clear winner for me, it's the shape of them.

    To be fair, I'd be very happy to have either of them in a bed with me for a few hours, but if I have to choose, I'll go A.

    Love ya,
    Jess XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Jess! Thank you so much!
    These critiques are making me happy.
    I do love them both, it's been really hard trying to pick between the two.. I think i'll switch on and off between the two

    ReplyDelete