Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sugar, how'd you get so fly?

To make Atomic Plastik Kookie's The Most Important Ingredient is a Sugarcube.
Yes, I totally just made up a cheesy line to describe what yummy goodness I have in store for you guys today.
This hair is a upcoming release from Atomic. '
Josie' is the newest creation by hair designer Ellie Celt. And I was given the honor to give you your first look at this truly adorable release. 'Josie' is one of two of the hairs that will be released next Friday for the new month. I got a two weeks notice, and i'm already in love with it!
Another exciting release is Plastik's new line of skins '
Bael'! Did you see those lips? Flawless right? They have some adorable makeups on them as well! If you haven't checked out the new skins, head down to Plastik and try them out! I loves them ^^
Kookie is also having a 50% off Stock clearence sale on 3 shoes for a limited time. Sale lasts until Sunday the 30th at 5pm slt and after that they are gone forever! So be sure to grab your goodies before they *Poof*! :O
Last but not least, I had to blog about Sugarcube. Sugarcube has long been one of my favorite stores. It was one of the very first stores I fell in love with. Hand drawn, Bright colors, Cute designs.. Sugarcube has been destined for success since the opening.
So if you every stopped to wonder 'Sugar, how'd you get so fly?" Now you know ^^


Hair: Josie in Golden Blonde by Atomic (Not yet released)
Skin: Bael HueSun in Spring Drops Freck by Plastik
Eyelashes: Natural Lashes by Atomic
Dress: Not square dress in peanut butter'n Cocolate by Sugarcube
Socks: Open heel socks white by SPICA
Shoes: Kat platforms by Kookie


(I love this song, btw!)

No comments:

Post a Comment