Monday, August 24, 2009

May!


*Squeels* No, that's not a balloon i'm holding, that's a giant lollipop! and while that makes me happy, so does these skins I discovered today while visiting the happy shop which is full of cheap knick knacks and cutesy jewlery. Connected to this adorable store, was I dare to say one of my new favorite skin stores. May is a adorable shop with the cutest skins i've seen in a long time. After getting several fat packs I imed my friend Beanie of 'Beanie loves Japan' and was shocked to find out even she didn't know of this store. I had thought this store to be japanese, but after Beanie tped in and was stunned to find such cute skins that she herself had never heard about.. did some snooping around and found out that owner fay magic is actually chinese. Apparently, this was a very rare find. Chinese creators are very rare in SL, as the goverment has blocked internet acess over there. So there's only a handful of these creators online and expecially in SL. Fay has a good handful of skins, and all of them are adorable. I really love the kissable, juicy lips on them! It seems not a lot of people know of May, and i'm telling you all now.. you are missing out! I don't get excited over stores much, but this store really tickled my cute bone. Skins come in 3 makeup packs, and include a shape for only $2,000!
I paired these cute skins with this adorable summer dress from Shiki. Who happends to be a japanese designer with lots of great designs as well.
Take a look at the newest release 'Amy' that was released today, and whatever you do.. Take a trip to may! Trust me, it's so worth it!


Amy 'C' (Look at those lips!!)


Skin: Amy C by May
Hair: Lovely Girl Normal by Junwave
Eyelashes: Rendezvous by RG
Dress: Summer Dress Sunshine by Shiki
Socks: Square Madness Socks in orange (free) by Djunk
Shoes: Dare pumps in lime by ST
Background Goodies: Magic candy & Baby sweets ($L10!) by Happy shop


Tp to: May

No comments:

Post a Comment