Thursday, August 20, 2009

Atomic Sim Opening!

Yay! It's official! The new Atomic store is open, and with it came TONS of new releases! Atomic REALLY stepped up it's game.. They included brand new clothing, superb tattoos, beautiful hair, and incredible skins. Atomic does it all! I was given a exclusive invite to the pre-opening party.. and I was literally blown away. I couldn't believe how many new things they had managed to deliver.. and the quality! I wanted to buy the whole store, and what with having the different levels and excellent selection of items.. I spent all 2 hours of the pre-opening party shopping before tping out as to not get trampled by the lag I was sure would be coming when everyone else was allowed in.. Honestly, people have said I sound like I work for atomic because I keep emphasizing how amazing the new stuff is.. But I really can't help it! It's breathtaking, really. The VIP Pre-Party was awesome. Atomic really went out of there way, and I was honored to have gotten that invite. They were really generous with the gifts, there was two whole stands of free goodies.. Even some exclusive VIP gifts including the Roxxie hair i'm wearing above, and a exclusive grace skin makeup. Here's a look at the free vip gifts that were handed out, which are now being sold in the atomic sim! You have to check it out, trust me you won't be disappointed.

Hair: Roxxie VIP by Atomic (VIP Only)
Skin: Raine Classic in Cream by PF
Eyelashes: Glamour by RG
Necklace: Wing heart necklace orange by Artilleri
Dress: AuSoliel Red by Couveture
Shoes: Back Ribbon Short Boots Red by Aoharu

(Left to right)
Bryan Hair - Grace Skins - Roxxie Hair


(Left to right)
Shredded tanks -Stupid Tees - Lucky Basterd Tattoos - Bridge Work Piercings - Neko Ears Pierced - Neko Basic Set


Loves it! The skins have 'Pubic hair' layers, which is a new option I haven't seen in other skins before. Tattoos also come in layers of 'New, Fresh, and Worn' in all layers, available in color and black and white versions. I also fell in love with the new 'Crush' bags available in a variety of colors. They are so friggin' adorable! The brand new dresses are also to die for. I don't think I couldn't say enough to tell you how thrilled I am with the new Atomic items, SERIOUSLY.. Go Check it Out!

*Click to enlarge*

Hair: Roxxie in Dirty Blonde by Atomic
Skin: Grace VIP Pink in Honey by Atomic (VIP Only)
Eyelashes: Seduction by Glow
Piercings: Bridge Work by Atomic
Tattoo: Lucky Basterd Color New by Atomic
Dress: 80s Party Fushia by Atomic
Purse: Crush bag Black by Atomic
Shoes: Amour Heels Black by Atomic


No comments:

Post a Comment