Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let's take some E!

I stopped into starbucks today for a cup of joe. I felt very artsy, in fact my whole outfit made me want to paint a mini mona lisa. I'm wearing clothes by E! - Eclectic Apparel and Accessories. Owner Eclectic Wingtips has some really cute, inexpenisve clothing and acceroies. I'm also wearing another hair by atomic, Bryan, a male hair that is just as adorable on females! Bryan will be in Atomic stores soon. Also from Atomic, is this gorgeous art tote that I have to say is a staple in everyones inventory. It's simple too cute for words.
This is my third '30 days of summer' outfit. Enjoy :))

Starbucks Summer
Theme: Artsy


I like to go to Starbucks but the menu should be shorter,
Too many choices clog my brain till it's not worth a quarter,
So to solve this problem I am now a big supporter
Of using this one simple phrase each time that I order:

Super grande mocha coca frappa lattee cino,
Say it loud and you'll sound like you know just what you mean-o,
They will understand it in Atlanta or in Reno,
Super grande mocha coca frappa lattee cino.



Hair: Bryan in Platinum by Atomic
Skin: Faith Porcelain Smudge Redhot Freckles by Atomic
Shirt: Layable Tank Black by E!
Bracelet: Woody Skull Lily by Sugar Skull
Bag: Canvas Art Tote by Atomic
Skirt: Tartan Skirt by E!
Leggings: Fishnet Leggings Black by E!
Shoes: Jupiter Black by Swallowtail

No comments:

Post a Comment