Wednesday, August 5, 2009

30 Days of Summer Ad!

My 'Fashion Emergency' friend Jessica Pennent made me this lovely ad for 30 days of summer.
As everyone knows I am incapable of making any ads myself.
If anyone else would like to offer their photo shopping skills and make a ad, feel free to send me them. I am also looking for someone to make my blog header, as I suck too much to do it myself.
But for now, I really like this ad so bloggers participating in 30 days of summer are welcome to use it to post on their blogs to advertise the challenge.
I urge bloggers to post about it, and get people excited, even tell other blogger buddies about it.
And if you're a reader, ask your favorite bloggers about it! This will be a fun way to find creative new outfits and find some fun new blogs in the process..
It's 4 am here, and I have to go paint my sisters house in the AM before she moves, hehe.
So I better take off! I hope to see all of you on August 10th to kick off 30 days of summer!

oh and you can see more pictures of 30 Days of Summer ads, as well as join the flickr "30 days of summer" group here

2 comments:

  1. Hi hon, posted a possible header for you at flickr :)

    ReplyDelete