Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Girl next door

I've long had a love for all things Miel. This store has some of the cutest must haves ever. Miel was included on the 'Skipping Stones' hunt mentioned in my previous post, where they gave away these adorable socks! I'm also wearing Miels newest releases, and was inspired to go more 'Average girl next door' rather then glam it up as everyone knows it can be done.
This is my second 30 days of summer outfit. Hope you like ;)


Girl next door
Theme: Nerdy








But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find
That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time










Hair: Emma in Dirty Blonde by Atomic
Skin: Phoebe light by Lazolli
Glasses - Rectangle framed by HOC
Shirt - Mo Tube Top by Miel
Bottoms - Mo Pocket Pants Coal by Miel
Socks - Mi Knee Highs Navy SS # 34 by Miel
Sneakers - Hocs Sneakers by HOC
Bracelets - Woody Bracelets lily By Sugar Skull

No comments:

Post a Comment