Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sweet Dreams


My SL has been having a lot of issues lately.. Just got my studio back up, should be posting what I have promised to post in the next coming posts.. I wanted to share my current outfit, however.
I was feeling a bit down, and wanted to create something emotional.. I put together this outfit featuring this jacket from Ohmai.. We all know her and love her, and now she's making clothing too. She put out four preview colors of this jacket, and all are equally beautiful. I can't wait to see her final store, lots of good stuff coming our way. Haven't done a 30 days of summer post for a while, so here it is.


Sweet Dreams
Theme: Emotional


Hair: Cherry in Coffee by Exile
Skin: Raine Intoxicate in Cream by PF
Eyelashes: Natural by Atomic
Jacket: Hamilton Military in Basic Blank by !O
Top: Summers End top in Navy by Pididdle
Bangles: Sol Multi Bangels by Miel
Skirt: High Mini Skirt in Autumn Sunset by T.Z
Shoes: LE Yuki Sock Supreme Heels in Tart by
Kookie

No comments:

Post a Comment