Tuesday, August 4, 2009

30 days of summer blogger challenge!

That is my thinking face. and do you know what i'm thinking? Summer is almost over!
and there hasn't been any really good blogger challenges lately.. so, i'm doing a bold step and making my own!

My blogger challenge is called "30 Days of Summer" (Yes, like the brand new movie '500 days of summer', just shorter!)
The task is simple.. every day starting on August 10th for 30 straight days, bloggers will be urged to blog a single outfit based on a theme. This theme can be a color, a animal, a place, anything and everything. Every day you post a picture (and the outfit) you will give a poem, story, quote, or song lyric to synchronize the two. However, the poems/story/quote/song lyrics DONT have to relate to the theme itself, just the mood of the picture. Sounds easy enough, yes?
Please if you're a blogger, participate and spread the word as the starting date is approaching quickly. Also, please send a IM or notecard to Malika Marville in world if you will be participating and I will link you to my blog as well as have a "Master list" of everyone.


Without further blabbering heres my look and a example of what "30 days of summer" will be about.


My Lips Like Sugar
Theme: Pink
My lips like sugar
This candy got you sprung
So call me your sugar
You love you some
I’m sweet like
Da double dee double di
I’m sweet like
Da double dee double di
Sugar




Skin - Summer Cotton Candy NB Glow by Vive9
Eyelashes - Gemstones by [Glow]
Blackdarling by Redgrave
Hair - Lollipop Light Pink by Magika
Necklace - smile heart necklace by fairy tale
Watch - Oyster lady watch pink by JPB
Ring - Bandit princess ring pink by JPB
Top - Innocent top white by Sn@tch
Shorts - Pink dot jean shorts by Sugarcube
Shoes - Strawberry Sundae Pumps by !SSUS!

4 comments:

  1. Cute entry but the hair isn't Maitreya, it's Magika, Lollipop Light Pink. It was a Magika Hair Fair Pink Freebie.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh your right, i'll fix that.
    thanks prue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe no problem! I have already collected most of the items here, so cute! Great post!:)

    ReplyDelete