Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aqua & !SSUS

Aqua is having a grand opening of there new store. With it comes a bunch of new releases. There will be dollarbies, and cheap raffles so everyone can get in on the action. Saturday is the re opening party @ 3am SLT - 5am SLT with DJ Kaii Kiranov and @ 3pm SLT - 5pm SLT with DJ Kizza James to fit your time zone. So you can grab a hot outfit from Aqua, then dance in it! There's lots of great new stuff coming from Aqua, so if you haven't been there head down on the re opening and check out the new store.
I'm also wearing some shoes from !SSUS whom i've mentioned in my posts before. Owner Rowan Carroll has really unique, funny, and cute shoes. One of my new favorites is.. erm.. these.. penis pumps.. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. ;D


Yeah, you should be jealous of my penis pumps *Mean face*
Wearing: Kaii of the wild P/G Zebra
Rhubarb Penis Pumps

I'm red hot, yo.
Wearing: Sun Godess in Red
Black/White Tri Rose T-straps MM Special
Shoes

Tp to: Aqua & !SSUS

No comments:

Post a Comment