Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gone Fishing!


Owner of
Exodi, Ryker Beck has recently just put up a 7 seas fishing spot. If your not familiar with the game, it's a fishing game where you have your pole and bait and literally fish for adorable pet fish that can swim around you. There is a new feature that allows you to fish for items set up the place owner. Ryker has put in 5 exclusive fishing spot items for you to catch! They are all adorable! I dragged in multiple of my friends from fashion emergency for a whole night of fishing. It was a blast! The sim has been packed at all hours that i've been there. Do be prepared, you have to be able to catch a UltraRare fish, that means no demo poles here! So, grab your bestie and head down to Exodis new fishing spot! Here are some of the items you can win:




My Skills weren't awesome enough to catch what I really wanted.. a lolcat(fish) but a girl named Inclinations who was a level 25 7 Seas Fisher gave me my very own UltraSuperRare lolcat! I was so happy! :))) I named him fluffy and he's just one of many cool things you can win!


Tp to: Exodi Fishing Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment