Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Review Copys


I've had a few questions about review copys. YES, I happily accept review copys from all stores.
Please contact me in world for my blogger note card.
Speaking of review copys, I am wearing another exclusive hair from Atomic! This hair is named 'Roxxie' and I'm completely in love with it! It will be sold after the new Atomic skin opens.
Also, this is an exclusive shape by lazolli partner, Chio. This shape is named 'Elle' and should be in stores soon!
You can get a free shape from Chio in the Lazolli stone for the skipping stones hunt!
Chio is also having a premiere sale so be sure to check them out!






















Shape - Elle by Chio (Coming Soon!)
Hair - Roxxie in Platinum by Atomic (Coming Soon!)
Skin - Summer Cream Vanilla by v9
Shirt - Drama Queen 'Paid to Blog' by Exodi
Skirt - Fray cut denim skirt teal by Tart
Shoes - Slinky Stilettos White by Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment