Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spinnin' back the tracks

30 days of summer is off to a great start, I've had some good feedback, It's just a matter of me getting my lazy butt up to let people know about it. Regardless, I did have time to sneak in one outfit today and get some pictures in. I initially based the theme off of "Aqua" and constructed what I thought was a really cute outfit.. I even changed out of my vive9 skins for once in a great while! The look ended up looking every "Rich shopping on a beach resort" to me, and I looked for a place with a beach boardwalk.. What I found though it what I can venture to say is the cutest "Old fashioned" Ice cream parlor i've ever been too.. I've always been a huge hippie child, So I loved the retro 80's feel.. and go figure! The walls actually matched my outfit. I instantly grabbed a few shots, and even decided to do some shameless "30 Days of Summer" Self promotion.


Lollipop
Theme: Aqua





I wish that I were a Bubble Gum,

chewing on me, baby, all day long
I will be begging for sweet delight,
until you say I'm yours tonight

I wish that you were my Lollipop
Sweet things, I will never get enough
If you show me to the sugar tree,
will you give me a sodapop for free?






Skin: Sundust Frex Light June-Daylily 2 by Curio
Hair: Sehra - Chestnut by Truth
Cardi: Sleveless Cardi Aqua by SC
Shorts: Kimori Shorts - Signiture pink by PO
Ice cream/Location - Vainalla Ice cream at OFIS
Shoes: Aqua Wrap bow Peeptoe Pumps by !SSUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment