Sunday, August 16, 2009

Murder on the Dancefloor

Apologies. Sl has been giving me problems lately, also real life has been interfering with my blogging. However, I will be trying to catch up today. I have been *trying* to work with photoshop Cs3, so if I have new editing my on my pictures in the next coming posts.. you know why. A classic style in fashion: The little black dress. I was on a hunt to find the perfect one and I personally think I succeeded. Classic, timeless, sexy.. it's a certain kind of appeal you can't really explain. Simple elegance in the form of a very simple style.

Murder on the dancefloor
Theme: Little black dress


Skin: Modelesque Ivy Light by LoveDOT (v9)
Hair: Babys on fire kit kat by lamb
Eyelashes: Greendot by glow
Dress: Satin Nights by Madison Avenue
Shoes: Amour Heels Black by Atomic


No comments:

Post a Comment