Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The city of love


ah, what a beautiful day it is in lil ole paris!
I have been meaning to blog outfits instead of new releases, but really had no inspiration until now. I watched the movie 'While she was out' and although that is not exactly the happiest movie.. It did inspire me to go out! Even if it was just on Sl.. Paris is so beautiful under these lighting settings *sighs contently*
Oh, alright, alright. I'll confess. Maybe I didn't actually go to paris.. But I did go to trilogy which is just as breathtaking.

Like I was saying earlier, I've constructed a outfit based entirely off of older items i've had in my inventory. You'll find I do this a lot.. The whole throw on things at random, be inspired by one thing or another and construct a whole outfit out of it. In my opinion, it always turns out nicely. Well, what are you waiting for?! Go be inspired! Maybe you'll even find a little of your own amour in the city of love :)


Skin - Summer Sour [Cream] by vive9
Hair - Bonjour Operator (Kit Kat) by lamb
Purse/Puppy - "The Z Bag" Pet Carrier (Beagle) by Zooby's
Top - Cute Blouse Purple by SMS
Skirt - Highwaist skirt red by SMS
Shoes - Dare pumps (Yellow Nighttime) by Shiny things



Find more pictues from this shoot:
here

No comments:

Post a Comment