Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer is here!

I'm on a SL diet. Yes, I know what you're thinking 'Um, Malika.. your avatar doesn't have to eat..' That statement would make you half right, and half wrong. What I feed is not my avies tummy, but my avies pocket supply. I went through how much lindens i've spent in the past 4 weeks and let's just say.. It wasn't pretty. So, I decided i'll cut back for the next week and not spend a linden! Well, that plan lasted about a hour until I tped into Vive9. A skin store that is new to me. As you can guess, My 'diet' didn't last very long.. (Do they ever?!)
Vive9's newest release is Summer. I bought a demo, and I instantly fell in love..
The fat pack was only $L2,500! They also have a SALE going on for other skins at a meer $1,000 per fatpack! You can't beat that! All of the skins are lovely, but I still think summer is my favorite. I absolutely love the soft face, the pouty gloss in the lips, and of course the enhanced collar bone.. It just looks so flawless! Summer comes in 8 fabulous makeup colors, that are (Obviously) perfect for the summer! ^^

Vive9 Skins [Cream] from right to left:
Banana Split - Blueberry - Cotton Candy - Sour
SunnyD - Sweet - Turkish - Vanilla


Tp to: Vive9

No comments:

Post a Comment