Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Do a body good

If there's one thing i'm picky on, it's my shape.
I have a very distinct look i'm after, which I don't find in a lot of shapes.
Knowing that fact, I rarely ever switch out of my Juicy Coral Shape which i've grown to love.
But, today I took a trip to KA to grab the newest 'Casey Skin'
It's a different type of skin that i'm used to wearing, to me it has a sort of ethnic spice to it.
The face is very smooth and innocent, with gorgeous makeup tones to match.
KA skins are a bit pricey at $L4,999 linden for a fat pack of 7.
But designer, Kira Ahn makes it worth the linden.
With a light/dark eyebrow set, as well as a superb product and quality of the skin.
I would definitely say it's worth the linden.

Anyways, like I was saying. I stopped by KA, and after I bought the Casey Skin, I headed next door to my favorite shape place - Juicy - Where I saw one of her newest shapes on display - Casey - That was made for the new casey skin by KA. I couldn't resist, and decided to buy it and venture forth my fear of changing my favorite juicy shape.
The fact is, I loved it! She was a bit taller, and hippier then my usual, but I have to say - The shape is great. What else would I expect from Juicy?

I was on a roll, and headed down to Maitreya to check out the new hair releases.
I came across one of the newest hairs - Moon - and fell in love.
Soft curls, and a kind of a elegant hippy pony tail in back. It was stunning, casual, and so perfect.
So, my look has got a complete revamp today, even if it's just for the day.
Head down and get a style change as well.
It was worth it, Don't you think?



Shape - 'Casey' by Juicy
Skin - 'Casey' by KA
Hair - 'Moon' by Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment