Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trashy Fashy

Who said you can't wear recycled newspaper for a dress or soda pop cans as curlers?
Being trashy doesn't have to be.. well, trashy! I thought I'd show you my two favorite 'Trashy' items right now.

The first, of course is Lelutkas' Clipping Dress.

A sexy chiq artisy dress, that I absolutely adore!

The paint splatters come in different colors,

But my favorite is the very bright pink, green, orange, and yellows.

The great thing about this dress is when you use the restroom,

You can just have a looksey on your lap for the morning news.

Convenient huh?!

In all seriousness though, This dress is gorgeous, and you should buy it.

And wear it. And read it. And then when you're done with it, Recycle it.



The second was a favorite at this years Hair Fair. Tiny Birds' Gattina Hair is just to fabulous for words. Soda pop cans tied in like curlers. I swear, they aren't beer cans.
This is a family blog everyone, behave yourselves.
Anyways, it's glamorous and fabulous and stunning and all of the awesome words you would use to describe other awesome, glamorous, fabulous, and stunning things... yah...
I paired this outfit with the brand spanking new Rockberry Uma Skin with Tintable Lips!
I love the face on it, it's to gorgeous to explain further and the skins are really cheap too!

Now, that I've become trashy, Join me!
Tp to: Lelutka, Tiny Bird, and Rockberry

No comments:

Post a Comment