Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bliss Couture Limited Edition Gowns

With gowns, as well as any other item in SL, if they are LE or One of a kind, people want it - and they want it because only limited amount of people will be able to say they have it.
We won't have to worry about going to any balls and have to compete for our prince in the same dress. Why? because it's limited edition.
Sure, it's like one big popularity contest. But, I have to admit I myself have fallen into the crazy.
Bliss Couture - one of my favorite stores for dresses, has specials up to get 'Limited Edition' dresses. I stopped by this week after a group notice about the new Cinderella's Lost Slipper Hunt. With nothing better to do, I tped into BC. The first thing I noticed was the huge display boards directly ahead when you tp in. I wandered, and after a bit time of rezzing came upon the Limited Edition Dresses. Most, sold out. But as I had a look around, some with over 10 dresses left, I found one - 'Leona Dress' with only one dress left. I couldn't resist. It was punky, cute, and most importantly, it was the last one left. How could I refuse? I instantly bought it, and when I tried it on, I was happy I did. It gives a edge to the normal ball gown, and gave myself a sense of accomplishment that I had the last ever copy of the dress. Yes, I know. It's horrible, but so true!
If you haven't invested in some LE dresses, I'd reccomend it. They are something special you can add to your inventory and know that not that many people have it.



Dress - 'Leona' by Bliss Couture (No longer Available)
Hair - 'Ruby' in Coffee by Truth
Skin - 'April 10' in Fair by LAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment