Friday, July 10, 2009

Luths' Cell Block Poses


Ahh, I've been tinkering around with my photo editing skills. Using on-web programs only.
No photoshop here. So, when I was looking through some of my favorite poses by luth, I came across the cell block posing jail cell which I had completely forgot about!






I figured it was a perfect time to play with my editing skills as well as show off a pretty awesome posing set. My outfit was completely inspired by the cell as I threw together an outfit.









Shit Luck has the sexiest pair of suspenders on the grid, and i've always wanted to take a shoot with just the suspenders on.. It's so sexy!
I do believe i'm one of the hottest jailbirds in Sl don't you think?
I wonder what my crime was?
Murder? Theft? Kidnapping?
Or maybe it's just a classic case of the fashion police trying to drag me down..
No, that can't be it.. Because my outfit is awesome! :)
Either way, I really like luths poses, So if you haven't been there.. Check out them ASAP.








Skin - Bebae
Shorts/Suspenders - Shit luck
Hair - MS
Cigg - Femme Fatale
Cell - Luth
Tattoo - Moloko

Find more examples of the poses on my flickr:
here

No comments:

Post a Comment