Monday, July 13, 2009

Furniture Spotlight on *Phi*

Sephia Ellison is the Owner of Phi. A trendy new fashion furniture spot. I came upon it today, and I simply couldn't say no! I ended up buying practically the whole store and had a chance to talk to Sephia in person. The main store is brand new. It opened it's door on Saturday, July 11th. I came across the name from someone who mentioned it in 'Fashion Emergency' and I can not begin to explain how happy I was to get that landmark..
Sephia has cute, chiq, trendy and very girly items.
From vanity desks, to bedroom sets. From electric keyboards to talking twilight sega books!
Sephia has it all to add to your second life home.. I've picked some of my favorites to showcase to you all.
*Drum roll * Introducing Phi by Sephia Ellison...

*Special thanks to the beautiful Amor Nyoki for helping me model *




All of this and more at:
Phi

No comments:

Post a Comment