Sunday, July 12, 2009

and the winner is..

Yesterday was the final catwalk for Absolut Modeling Agencys' Beauty Contest. It's been going on for about a month, from interviews to a 3 part intense fashion show, to the final catwalk.
People were eliminated after every task (Male and Female) and last night we took our heels down the runway one last time to see who would be Absoluts next top model.. *Dun dun dun*
Our task was to create a outfit based upon the clothes they provided for us. (Accessorize, Pair, Match, etc) Only I didn't figure that out until an hour before the show.. (Mayra the owner speaks very little English, so it was hard to understand what she wanted) I initially was thinking 'Oh snap, I'll have to go all black, formal, take it safe' but as I whipped together a outfit.. I thought 'Wow, this really sucks.. It's so boring!' So I instantly rummaged through my inventory to go the complete opposite of my initial thinking and to go bright. I had been inspired by one of truths newest releases Leah. With a colorful scripted flower in the hair. So I based colors around that. (As you can sort of see above) I choose to wear the black shorts provided, and mix and match crazy colors.






Anyways, i'm rambling. I ended up winning first place! and was rewarded instantly with a tiara, (what looks like a oscar) gold trophy, and a red cape! (Yes, I do wear it to save the world)
Of course I won the other amazing prizes including L$2,000, A contract with Absolut Modeling Agency, a full modeling book (10 photos), A free modeling course, A photoshoot to Absolut Modeling Agency Magazine, as well a photoshoot to appear in Life2live blog! Pretty sweet huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment