Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello, world!

I'm Malika Marville.
I've decided to start my very own fashion blog.
Now, I know there's a lot of these out there,
and to be honest.. a lot of them suck.
So it's my oath to make sure I make my blog.. Not suck.


I'm just getting started so don't judge my blogging skills to harshly now.

I thought I would showcase one of my favorite dresses right now.
So, without going into big long introductions, I will keep my bio short and simple.
Like I said, I'm Malika Marville.
A complete and total fashion and shopping addict.
I'm trying to get into the world of modeling, working with some very fun photographers.
If you haven't heard of me, hopefully you will soon.

Just a few more tid bits about what i'll be doing here:
I will be showcasing my favorite outfits, new or old, updating regulary.
One thing I will be sure to do is include slurls to get these items in the picture,
I hate having to look around after seeing something I find in a blog, so hopefully taking the extra effort to post the slurl attachted to the store will help people hate me less (:

Dress - 'Holly' in Marine by Kunglers
Hair - 'Breeze' in Kit Kat by !lamb.
Skin - 'Tess 07 [Peach] Glow skin' by LAQ
Necklace - 'Winged heart necklace' by Artilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment