Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Paper Coture

Now, everyone knows PC has been a long time favorite within the fashion community.
I on the other hand never quite got the whole PC fad..
I had tped in and immediately thought 'Wow, this is so not my style.'
Then, I would see flashes of all these amazing pieces of clothing, and they all came from PC.
I was stunned really, because at first glance I saw old people retirement home.
So when I tped back in, I was astonished to find high fashion couture..
The items are a bit pricey, but for the quality of items you get with a PC item, it's almost far less then they should charge.
Now, my inventory is happy with a bunch of PC items.
So, for the love of PC, I will showcase two of my favorite items.
The first is the item that made me drop everything and head directly to PC.
The in like a lion dress simply caught my eye.
But for me, the choice to take away the bottom skirt was a easy one.
The top iteslef is so perfect, flowery like petals in a vintage aged color.
It took my breath away.
The second, what I think of when I think of PC. Lot's of fabrics, and gorgeous sculpties.


Top - 'In like a lion bodice' by P.C
Jeans - 'Grace jeans - Bleached' by Armidi
Skin - 'Scarlett' by Redgrave
Shoes - 'Viniani heels - White' by Armidi
Purse - 'The tasty bag - Noir' by P.C
Hair - 'Dafy - Brown' by MS
Necklace - 'Large Pearl Necklace' by (NO)


Dress - 'Italiano Rose' by P.C
Hair - 'Frida Rose Brown' by P.C
Shoes - 'Feather heels - Red' by Redgrave
Skin - 'Tasha 05 [Peach] Glow Skin' by LAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment